Keeping it simple, and collaborative.
After a prospective has reached out about services they are interested in a few things happen:
- You'll receive a questionnaire to complete so I can get a better idea of how I can best accommodate you. This is where you'll also be able to send a mood board or any reference images if you have any!
- After looking over your submission, I'll send you a quote and set up a time to video/phone call and get project specifics and answer any questions you may have. This can also be done via email if you prefer!
- We'll discuss further project details and finalize the project scope and timeline.
- I'll send you a contract and invoice for a deposit to secure your spot/order. Once that is received, I'll get to work on designing or preparing for our photo session.
- You'll get an email from me with your images/assets! If you're receiving a design package, you'll be able to review and give any feedback and send back an updated version! If you're receiving photos, you'll be sent a link to download your images! This will also be when the final invoice is sent.
Questions? Don't hesitate to reach out!
Who do I work with?
I work with people from all walks of life, and I especially love working with small businesses and entrepreneurs. I work with a lot of artists and musicians on promotional/website material and portraiture along with recital posters and album artwork! With small businesses, I love helping photograph and capturing your business and making sure it portrays what you do in the most representative and artistic way. I have worked in a corporate setting for a handful of years and have helped rebrand mid/large size companies and produce top-quality images for promotional use.